Regular Member – £120 per year
Student Member – £60 per year (requires Student Member Form)
Senior (over 65) – £75 per year
Family – £60 per year for the married/civil partner of an existing Regular member
Studio 1 – £15 per hour
Studio 2 – £12 per hour
Studio Paper – £6 per metre*
* This charge is only incurred if a Member leaves the paper in an unacceptable state. It is therefore important for Members to report any problems with paper immediately upon arrival in the studio. ONLY STEWARDS ARE ALLOWED TO TRIM THE PAPER.
Darkrooms – £5 per hour
- 60p per bottle of developer, stop and fix for B&W printing (each 50ml bottle makes up to 1 litre of working solution)
- £6 per bottle of Agfa Rodinal (125ml bottle)
Workstation hire – £5 per hour (minimum hire time = 1 hour)
|Paper Size||Paper & Ink||Ink Only|
Paper is available in any of the above sizes, in any of the following finishes:
- Epson Premium Glossy (255 GSM)
- Epson Premium Semigloss (255 GSM)
- Epson Enhanced Matte (192 GSM)
Members can now bring their own photographic papers. If you choose to do so, you will be charged only at the “ink only” rate above. Please do not bring ‘Velvet or Textured’ surface papers, as the fibers can block the nozzles.
Events are priced individually – please see the Club Calendar or the latest issue of the Journal for price information for each event. Please note that paid events are subject to cancellation fees below if we are unable to find someone to take your place on the event.
For hire of facilities, you may be required to pay some or all of your booking fee, depending on when you cancel:
- More than 7 days before booking = No fee
- 7 to 4 days before booking date = 50% cancellation charge
- 0 to 3 days to date of booking = 100% cancellation charge
Bookings cannot be cancelled or booked by e-mail. You must phone the Club to book or cancel.