Members Winter Exhibition 2017
Deadline for entry:
Digital submissions – 26th Nov
Mounted prints – 1st Dec
Open View and Christmas Party: Mon 18th December, 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Submissions are now open for our Winter Exhibition.
1. Any member of the Club may enter up to four images.
2. Club frames take boards of 400 x 500mm. Larger sizes and alternative formats can be considered. However, this must be agreed with the Curator well in advance of the deadline.
3. Please only mount on Snow White board, or Black. Alternatively you may create a border around your image in Photoshop, if you do not wish to use card mounts.
4. Every image submitted must be given a title.
5. Please submit each of your prints in protective polyester sleeves with your name on each sleeve and subsequent folder.
6. By submitting image(s) you agree for your image(s) to be used by Gallery1885 on Twitter and Instagram for promotional purposes.
What to Submit:
From analogue to digital, all photographic techniques and approaches are welcome for this exihibition. Fine art photography, narrative, documentary, landscape, social issues, portraiture, seasonal themes, mixed media incorporating photography, photographic installations, collages and projections – all will be considered.
Camera Club frames take 500 x 400mm and A1 boards. Other formats or framing methods must be discussed beforehand. Please feel free to contact club’s Gallery curator, Dariusz Adamek, with any questions at at gallery1885@thecameraclub.
The digital image files should be prepared for printing 16″ x 12″ size or 30″ x 20″ at 300 dpi.