Members Summer Exhibition 2017 – Submissions open
Deadline for entry:
Digital submissions – 15 Jun
Mounted prints – 26 Jun
Open View: Mon 3rd July, 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Submissions are now open for our Summer Exhibition.
1. Any member of the Club may enter up to four images. From this maximum at least one is guaranteed to be shown.
2. Club frames take boards of 400 x 500mm. Larger sizes and alternative formats can be considered. However, this must be agreed with the Curator well in advance of the deadline.
3. Please only mount on Snow White board, or Black. Alternatively you may create a border around your image in Photoshop, if you do not wish to use card mounts.
4. Every image submitted must be given a title.
5. Please submit each of your prints in protective polyester sleeves with your name on each sleeve and subsequent folder.
What to Submit:
From analogue to digital, all photographic techniques and approaches are welcome for this Summer show. Fine art photography, narrative, documentary, landscape, social issues, portraiture, seasonal themes, mixed media incorporating photography, photographic installations, collages and projections – all will be considered.
Camera Club frames take 500 x 400mm boards however bigger frames (to fit A1 frames) can be arranged by contacting our Gallery curator. Other formats or framing methods must be discussed beforehand. Please feel free to contact club’s Gallery curator, Dariusz Adamek, with any questions at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The digital image files should be prepared for printing 16″x12″ size at 300 dpi. All images will be printed with white borders to fit 50x40cm frames. Please send images to email@example.com and make payment of £12 per submitted image by paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org